TO BOOK OPEN DANCE CLASS, PRIVATE LESSONS, Or ADULT CLASSES CLICK HERE
How to book through Primetime:
- Create an account by clicking Register New Accountin the top right corner.
- Once you have an account, please add your student by going to Parent Menuand selecting My Students. Please fill out and submit student information.
2a. If your registering for an Adult Class, you add your own name as the student.
- You can now view lessons via the calendar on the home page OR in the All Classes pageunder Parent Menu. In the All Classes page, you can filter by teacher and view by day, week or month.
- In order to book a class there needs to be a credit on your account (like starbucks). This is done by linking your PayPal account and loading money on to it.
- To book, simply double click on the availableslot you want, select your student and click OK.
5a. If there is no credit on account it will just refresh the calendar page, and nothing will be booked.
- Once you complete your booking, your instructor will receive a notification of who is enrolled into the class each week.
Please book at least 24 hours in advance to allow enough notice for instructors. Please give us a call if you have any questions (818)704-1490.